2. Personal data you provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of ISIDORA KARAJICA AUTO-ENTREPRENEUR COMMERCE EN LIGNE ISIKA BELGRADE (“ISIKA”) for purposes including:
– completing your purchase and enforcing the sale contract over the products you have purchased;
– attending to your requests;
– notifying you of new products and promotions that might interest you.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our customers.
3. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, as well as request information about our data protection policies and procedures from ISIKA, with a registered address at Velizara Kosanovića 51/4/26, 11000 Belgrade, Municipality Zvezdara, Republic of Serbia. ISIKA, being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights. These rights will be exercised when you send a letter to the above address or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. As our customer, you may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, contact details and payment information) through this website. Please find below the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit.
Online Purchases: To process your purchase, we ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information. We use this information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you. If you give us permission, we may also use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
Creating an Account: You may choose to create an account on www.isika.fr in order to store billing and shipping information to use for a faster future checkout. You can also use it to see the details of your past purchases. We do not store credit card information. All transactions are processed by PayPal. As a result, you do not have the option to save credit card information on your isika.fr account page.
E-mail Communications: You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional e-mails from isika.fr. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. We use this information to send you communications about our products and services, invitations to special sales and notices of new arrivals. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to reflect your preferences. Cookies in our e-mails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an e-mail message from us. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any ISIKA e-mail.
Surveys and Promotions: You may choose to participate in surveys and promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our surveys and other promotions. We may also use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
E-mail to a Friend: You may be able to share certain content from our website with your friends. To send information to your friends, we ask for your friends’ and your e-mail addresses. We use this information only to fulfill your request. We do not retain the information you provide in connection with these features, except to send the requested content. We will not include any other advertisements within the messages sent to your friends.
Customer Service: If you communicate with our customer service team by e-mail or by phone we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, zip code and telephone number. We use this information to respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments.
5. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.